Cheese is one of the most wine friendly food.
I’m always excited to drink wine with cheese plate.
Below is some example of nice wine & cheese pairing;
- Full Body Red × Cheddar, Gouda
- Light Body Red × Brie, Camembert
- Full Body White× Cheddar
- Light Body White × Goat cheese, Feta, Mozzarella
- Champagne and Sparkling × Parmigiano
- Port × Blue Cheeses
- Regional Pairing: Chianti × Pecorino, Rioja × Sheep Cheese
It’s said that white wine pairs with cheese better than red wine.
But you can try to find your perfect pairing.